Ružomberok is situated on the main rail road Bratislava – Žilina – Poprad – Košice, Praha – Žilina – Poprad – Košice.
By express train it takes 50 minutes from Žilina, 60 minutes from Poprad – Tatry.
Destination for the ski resort is Ružomberok.
On-line search for train connection:
railway service (return ticket) + 1 day ski pass
Use the special prices of return train tickets ŽSSK (Railways of the Slovak Republic) and go ski to Brdo. Purchase a train ticket and you'll get the skibus ride from the trainstation and full day skipass. (Skibus departs from the train station at 8.00 a.m., 8.45 a.m. and 10.00 a.m.)
Adult packing ticket: €25
Discount packing ticket: €19
- When you purchase a train ticket a Packing Ticket SKIPASS Ružomberok will be issued that you will replace in the office of the resort - Marketing Department (the lower station of the cableway) for a Skipass.
- Packing ticket is only valid on the day of the issue.
- Train service can be used from any place – tariff point of the Slovak railway company Železničná spoločnosť Slovensko.
- Skibus is operational until 3.4.2016!
Discount ticket is valid for:
- children between age of 6 to 15,
- holders of Junior RailPlus Euro<26 and Senior cards,
- pupils and full-time students up to 26 years of age – valid student ID,
- holders of disabled person cards (ŤZP and ŤZP-S),
- children under 6 years accompanied by an adult – free.
Discounts can not be combined with other discounts.